Old August 8th 16, 04:31 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Rainer Bielefeld

Default WIN7-Driver for HP Deskjet 815C - SOLVED (was: WIN7-Driverfor HP Deskjet 815C)

On 04.08.2016 14:52, GlowingBlueMist wrote:
When you go to Add Printer menu where you get to pick which printer

Hello,

this failed several times, but today I successfully tried
"Install Legacy Software". The Windows update hung, but nevertheless new
printers including Deskjet 815C appeared and so I was able to install
the required drivers, a test print from an often used document with
color pictures looks fine.

Thanks to all

Rainer