Old October 7th 04, 04:15 AM
Me

I tried to scavange a cd wr from a presario before and found that it could
only be used in a Compaq. You can't get drivers for it - at least from
Compaq. I stilll have it for some reason: Philips CDD4801/71.

"Martyr" wrote in message
I found a 5660 Presario pentium 2 processor in the trash the other day
with a rewritable drive. I currently do not have one. The main
boards and hard drives are missing, we took it from a big companys
trash dumpsters.....What would be your guys suggestions on what i
should do? Take the double rewritable drives, or should i buy new
boards and hard drive for it and fix it up?