Old December 12th 07, 10:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
medico[_2_]

Default Front panel headers

Hi group

I am new to this group, and new to working on computers.

I am replacing my mobo(P4VM800) and processor, and I have a question
relating to the colour coding of the front panel header connections.
I believe that these are a standard.

I have
green & white power led 3 pin mobo has 2 pins ????????????? how do I get
out of that?
black & white switch 2 pin Can I assume that white is gnd?
red & white hdd led 2 pin Can I assume that red is positive?
purple & white reset switch 2 pin Can I assume that white is gnd?

Thanks in advance to all those that take the time to give helpful advice.

David