Old May 24th 04, 11:36 PM
Daniel P

Sounds good. I have been thinking about water cooling for a while, but
since I would have to save for a year if it broke I have been to afraid.
Maybe I'll try it. What's a good watercooling kit for a guy on a budget.

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"
"BigBadger" wrote in message
Obviously there is a possibility of leaks....just like there is a
possibility that anything else in your system will fail.
How often depends entirely on the quality of build and maintenance, it's a
good idea to check for leaks regularly....If you used distilled &

deionised
water as coolant there is less risk because it's not conductive.

"Daniel P" wrote in message
Can something in a water cooling system break then spray water

everywhere?
If so how often would it happen?