Old April 8th 06, 02:35 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

Default How to connect extra case fans for Skybuck's Dream PC (2006) ?

You should consult your supplier if it comes with a power supply or
not. I think most will deliver the case without the power supply...
which is quite good for building your own (dream) pc =D I got my a nice
juicy power supply 600 wattage bring it on =D

Until a few days ago I didnt even know such a motherboard tray feature
existed... however I think I really need it... it might be handy... I
think the case I ordered does not come with such a feature hehe.

The case will probably arrive on monday so then I'll know for sure and
build my new dream pc for 2006 =D (Finally !) =D

The chieftec.com website seems to be only a show room.

Bye,
Skybuck.