Old November 2nd 04, 06:54 PM
Graham Mayor

If the clicks were also on the hard drive version, this is typical of poor
extraction. You need more capable ripping software and/or a cleaner source
disc. I can't do much about the latter, but for the former try Exact Audio
Copy, which will alert you if there is a problem.

If the clicks are only on the final copy, this is indicative of poor media
compatibility and/or poor choice of write speed.

--

Graham Mayor

Developwebsites wrote:
I had copied a cd to my hd using nero in wav format.
when I listened to the songs I heard clicking, popping,
crackling noises which ruined the copy.
the same could be heard on the cdr thru the speakers even
if i copied cd to cd.
what causes it?