Old December 23rd 03, 06:06 PM
sogs

Default Need help !

I just installed a new (second) hard drive. I have a Plexwriter
12/10/32A that has worked flawlessly. I tried burning a data cd and
when I try to see the contents using Windows Explorer all I get is the
total amount of disk space used and what is remaining. No data shows
in the right hand pane. When burning an audio Cd my home Cd player
reads the tracks and plays them in order but there is no sound. I use
EZ CD Creator 5 platinum, and have uninstalled and reinstalled that. I
have also uninstalled the drive and reinstalled it. Any suggestions?