Old November 16th 03, 07:39 PM
Dan G

Go to Ahead and buy a retail license for your OEM version. With a retail
license you can use any burner you like.

"D F Bonnett" wrote in message
First burner I had came with Nero, both regular and express. Burner
died and i replaced it with another that came with Nero. Software that
came with original burner would not recognize new burner so I had to
uninstall and install Nero that came with new burner. However, that
software is for Nero Express only. Is there a way to fool the original
software into working with the new burner? I just liked the way it
worked better.
TIA
DFB