Old May 12th 05, 02:25 AM
Leythos

In article ,
says...
"Leythos" wrote in message
Either they lied or not, and either they are good to their word or not,
and any other interpretation is a subjective measure of their integrity.

Do you live in an imaginary world where everything is black and white? You
can have degrees of honesty.

The response was directly applicable to the post that I was replying to.

I try never to enter the Gray areas, if you can't make a factual
statement without wavering, you should consider the statement more
carefully.

Good / Evil are subjective and can be the opposite depending on the
person and society.

Truth and lies are not subjective when you know the difference.

remove 999 in order to email me