Old December 10th 03, 03:56 PM
James

Default Decent Supermicro resellers in UK?

I'm looking for a Supermicro 5011E barebones server, www.supermicro.co.uk
mentions two distributors, neither of whom seem to want to sell to end
users. I've emailed them both, two weeks ago, didn't get a reply from
either of them.

I found one listed at Watford Electronics' "Savastore" for £446.47 + £6.95
delivery +VAT
http://www.savastore.com/products/pr...0260314&pid=44
but when I phoned them to ask about the 1-2 weeks delivery, they admitted
the earliest their distributor was expecting any stock was 27th December,
and "therefound I couldn't expect delivery this side of New Year". Didn't
exactly fill me with confidence.

DABS seem to sell a variety of Supermicro servers, just not this one. I've
googled around, not many places seem to sell Supermicro kit full stop.

Can anyone suggest a decent Supermicro reseller?

James