Old October 3rd 07, 08:50 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
RCC

Default Epson 880 ink light refuses to go out

In message , Richard Steinfeld
writes
Richard,

You have written about "SSC."
What is this?
Where can it be gotten?
What does it do?
Will it work with my Epson CX4600 Some In One?

Thanks

Richard

Its freeware which gives you far more control over the printer - for
instance on some you can clean individual colour carts., And (most
useful) you can re-set counters so the printer end of life function is
over-ridden and you have more control over chipped cartridges.

I found it by chance, and have used is successfully for the 880. It
covers a lot more models, there is a list.

Here it is:

Http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
--
Richard C