Old October 2nd 03, 11:02 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Looks like someone with to much time on their hands is attempting to
attack my business computer by posting malicious viri...(HA HA HA)

I'm laughing because of my system invulnerability!

However the FBI isn't so humorous as this is a Felony; they are
currently monitoring all such posts for analysis of the sender's ID. I
assure whoever this may be of several facts; you will be found and
prosecuted both Criminally and Civilly.

The reason I posted this notice here is because I have every reason to
believe this malicious idiot inhabits this group; as several attacks
have also contained 'cc'd' addy's of other group members.

So keep em' coming fool; your day of reckoning is at hand.

..

Yet more promises, Timmy?

(1) BTW, what's the status of this case, Timmy?

====================
From: Tim Kroesen
Subject: Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a Liar (daddy)(ii)
Date: 7/11/03

Impersonations, Transmittal of Obscene material, Transmittal of a
destructive virus, etc... As my business is operated from my home
business computer, any attack on it is a specified Felony.

Today's email contained Five items filtered as virus infected;
all as usual have been forwarded to my local FBI office and agent
handling the case. I wonder who's going to be keeping house for
King Kong to pay my tab...?
====================

(2) And whatever became of the SIX complaints you filed with the FBI,
Timmy?

======================
From: Timmy Kroesen
Subject: Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") Demands!
Date: 6/13/02

Make that Six...
======================

(3) And whatever became of these promises of yours, Timmy?

Timmy Kroesen (net-Trash) wrote:
"smh" ...
Timmy Kroesen (net-Kook) wrote:

We're working on it Asshole...Play your game.

Why then pine about "demand" for the id?
Are there problems, Timmy?

No problems ****wit; I promise you'll get your due.

Promises, promises, Timmy. Let see, today is (12/12/01). Do I have
to wait seven (7) more months for your yet another empty promise?

From: Timmy Kroesen (Net-Trash)
Date: (5/18/01)

... this perp WILL be outed ...

Let see, today is (9/23/03). Do I have to wait TWO more YEARS, Timmy?