Old October 29th 11, 02:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
pcpilot[_3_]

Default DVD Writer only recognised as CD/DVD ROM in XP

Hi again Yukonron,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to configure the Autoplay options in
line with your suggestion however there is no 'Burn files to disk using
Windows Explorer' option for any of the file types neither is there an
option to 'Always do this for blank CD's' within this setup.

Infact blank CD's are not mentioned and the only 'Burn' reference is for
DVD Movies and for HD DVD Movies both of which offer 'Create an image
using Image Burn'. I suspect the blank CD options are available only
when the 'recording' tab is also present within properties which
suggests it is perhaps linked to the Imapi service which is not present
here for some reason.

.....any other thoughts??

Thanks

PCPilot