Old July 6th 11, 12:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Mike S.

Default Best way to clean retail audio CD

In article m,
Jim wrote:
I have a few retail audio CD's and when played on hi-fi they skip a little
bit, I was wondering what would be a good way to repair this issue, I have
heard of all the old stuff like toothpaste but don't fancy that is there
something I could use in the home that would work for sure or maybe buy
something to get rid of what ever is causing the skipping

Look at the underside (the one that the laser shines onto) and describe
its condition.