Old June 15th 11, 03:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Noik

Default Can't make audio CD containing MP3s

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:46:55 -0500, wrote:

Do you see any way that I could make that happen?

I use nothing but CD-RWs and I have never had a problem.

Are you using the same CD players he's using? And the same burner?
And the same media?

I use WMP to burn them.

The "burn quality" is a factor, and that has to do with the burner
and burner/media compatibility, not the software.

You have a problem with something else besides WMP or the type of CD
used. Maybe your WMP install is bad?

Something's going on there, but the type of CD media, the burner
itself, and the reader can *definitely* be factors in the
readability/playability of a burned CD. What I said about burned CDs
having lower reflectivity, and CDRW having lower reflectivity than
CDR, is a fact, and it's also a fact that that lower reflectivity
causes problems for some CD players.