Old May 19th 11, 02:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_3_]

Default Memorex is **** and their BD-R's are worst than their blank DVD's

http://www.amazon.com/Memorex-320200...owViewpoints=1

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

I hate them both, With useless bogus bull**** you need at least *three*
fulltime jobs to afford either one of them

I'm a fulltime text *only* man on usenet now. The rest of the world
downloads the binary files not me i can't afford thousands of dollars a
month

UBB = User based bullFROGGING

beyond the realm of understandability

This sig file was compiled via my journeys through usenet