Old February 14th 11, 02:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
DevilsPGD[_4_]

Default North Bridge Fan Connector?

In message
was claimed to have wrote:

My new mobo is the US2H model - sorry if I said UD2H. The NB chip is
a AMD 785G. I am pretty sure both the HB and the SP have heat sinks
on them already. I think I'll just ignore the NB fan connector.

Were you to attach a fan to one of those heatsinks the fan connector
might come in handy. Personally I've been known to repurpose the
connector for another nearby fan, even if it doesn't directly cool the
NB if it brings air into or out of the general area, it's logical enough
for me.