Old July 9th 16, 01:38 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Veek. M

Default What's the connector used to terminate a keyboard wire called?

http://storage1.static.itmages.com/i...2ac4dc2df9.png

I have a USB keyboard with a defective cable (i'm retaining the USB-A
connector). I'm replacing it with a normal cable from a PS2 which i need
to solder to the USB-A plug/connector. What you are seeing is the opened
keyboard-PCB connector and PS2 connector (internal that;s plugged into
it). I want the name of the white connector (it's a 5 hole female
rectangular thingy) that plugs into a male 5-pin/needle connector that's
soldered on to the keyboard pcb