Old December 23rd 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ward[_2_]

Default Help centering output on HDTV via HDMI please.

Hi.

I've got a new Vista PC with a NVIDIA 8500 GT card. It is hooked via
HDMI to my Samsung HL-S4266W DLP HDTV.

Things are good except that the screen image from the PC is not
centered on the screen. And I can not figure out how to center it.
NVIDIA control panel has a setting to adjust the size of the output,
but not the position of the output on the screen. My image is left of
center and leaves about 3/4" blank on the right side.

There are no controls to center the image via the HDTV setup area.

How can this be corrected?

Thanks!

Ward