Old May 15th 04, 11:51 PM
~misfit~

Kenneth wrote:
"Trent©" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 May 2004 13:32:34 -0500, Kenneth
wrote:

Okay, having some problems with my system at home. I'm going to run
down a list of problems, things I've tried, and the results. I'm
stumped here, so I'd like whatever feedback is out there...

I've got a P4 2.4GHz processor with 512MB PC2700, GeForce 4 Ti4200,
Soundblaster Audigy2, 300w power supply, c:\ drive is a 60 GB
Maxtor, and d:\ drive is a 120GB Western Digital.

You need a different, larger power supply...unless the one that you
have is approved by Intel.

The other problems are probably just minor...and caused by the drives
suddenly quitting.

Have a nice week...

Trent©

It makes all sense that the power supply, being a 300, wouldn't push
all the junk in my rig. The thing that's confusing me is why would
it suddenly be inefficient now? This power supply has been running
in this system for nearly a year without a problem.

Component deterioration? It happens, that's why I'm not still using my old
PSUs.
--
~misfit~