Old July 6th 16, 01:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm X[_2_]

Default nvraid error Win10

Hi,

I've encountered "nvraid error" in my (hopefully fixable) install of Win10
ultimate on my desktop. Years ago I set up a 3 drive RAID 0 storage array
with three partitions.. Fortunately, I can still boot from the partition
with Visa-32 installed. Using checkdisk it has discovered may errors on the
Win10 partition. My problem is well known. I need to install more software.
An OS that corrupts its own storage is not usable until the problem, is
fixed.