Old December 12th 05, 06:18 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.hardware,creative.products.sound_blaster.audigy

Default Dell's Sorry History of Microphone/Soundcard Issue (Update)

kony (Troll) wrote:

This what? Repetitive link that you keep falsely assuming
will somehow magically cause us to agree with your apathetic
attemps to fix a problem?

snip rest of crap

What problem is that?

-------------------
kony (Troll) wrote:

Class_Action wrote:

kony (Troll) wrote:

It is clearly an indication that there is no such thing as a
"Dell low mic volume problem".

Don't you see these as the low mic volume problem?

I have to yell into my Dell provided microphone
Only when I shout really hard I get a fuzzy little noise recorded
I don't want to -eat- this microphone!!!!
I had to practically put the mic in my mouth.
the volume is so low that you have to scream.
Do you know a way to record an outgoing message without "eating"
the microphone?
I have to scream into the microphone

No, I see you only repeating the same thing over and over
again and not making any reasonable attempt to do anything
more than listen to a Dell tech's instructions.

Do you see any Dell Tech instructions in these?

I have to yell into my Dell provided microphone
Only when I shout really hard I get a fuzzy little noise recorded
I don't want to -eat- this microphone!!!!
I had to practically put the mic in my mouth.
the volume is so low that you have to scream.
Do you know a way to record an outgoing message without "eating"
the microphone?
I have to scream into the microphone

Do you see that everything you write is only evidence that
instead of following their instructions you're just wasting
time repeating same thing over and over again?

Do you see any instructions in these?