Old July 13th 04, 02:58 AM
David Maynard

half_pint wrote:

"David Maynard" wrote in message

Mike Tomlinson wrote:

In article , David Maynard
writes

[snip pointless attempt to reason with half_pint]

David, you're wasting your time arguing with half_wit.

I'm beginning to see your point.

Rather amazing, actually. I mean, even when one points to authoritative
sources he simply declares everyone else ignorant or just plain dumb.

Thats utter wank and you are a ******.

I posted to you links on ESD damage and you proclaimed the people ignorant.
Case closed.

Makes me wonder how people like that arrive at their 'beliefs'.

He's a regular
poster on uk.legal, where the quality of his "advice" is on a par with
his knowledge of electronics. I have him killfiled everywhere he pops
up.