Old November 26th 20, 11:14 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.periphs.printers
Frank Slootweg

Default If you print from Windows 10 to your LAN networked printer - have you also printed from Android? How?

On 2020-11-25, Arlen Holder wrote:
HELPFUL HINT: I've been pulling up the printer menus so much that this

HELPFUL HINT: Take your stinking bullet points and shove them up your ass.

I thought I killfiled you, jerk, but apparently you engage in nymshifting
as well. No surprise there. People like you are nothing more than disgusting
filth.

[Rewind:]

Well, slrn should have no problems fixing this 'problem', would it!? :-)