Old November 26th 20, 05:26 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.periphs.printers
Arlen Holder

Default If you print from Windows 10 to your LAN networked printer - have you also printed from Android? How?

On 26 Nov 2020 02:28:32 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

I thought I killfiled you, jerk, but apparently you engage in
nymshifting as well. No surprise there. People like you are nothing more
than disgusting filth.

+1

I had to killfile him again too.

Hehhehhehheh... you gotta laugh at these _clearly_ moronic sock puppets.
o The funny thing is I haven't changed anything (not a single thing!).

Clearly that post they react to was an obvious forgery...
o The Blake (aka Eager) sock can't even figure something that simple out!

This idiot sock is _clearly_ an utter moron for 3 reasons easily proven.
1. Only an utter moron couldn't see the post it reacts to is a forgery
2. Not only the headers are completely different but so was the content
3. Even so, this sock puppet (Eager===Blake) reacts to a bullet character?

All that hateful vitriol... for a bullet character????

Given both "Eager" and "Blake" are well known to be the same infantile sock
o Whomever it is, yet again, proved itself to be an utter moron.
--
What scares me is not that such easily fooled morons exist, but that
they're so sure of themselves, and yet, clearly, _everything_ they believe