Old September 7th 07, 02:26 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default how to relete my udf reader ...............ts

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj
http://tinyurl.com/gqnae
http://tinyurl.com/2qnvph
http://tinyurl.com/38wte6

(No Mikey S-Lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a )
(LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels & misquotes!)
'

Scherb066 wrote:

I did fetch and run the UDF Reader control - didn't help.

The control allows the program to be disabled or enabled, but NOT
uninstalled.

I found and renamen windows\system32\drivers\UDFreadr.sys - didn't help

I still get the same message when attempting to run the InCD update
package.

Did you rename the .sys to something like .sysXXX ?

yes - actually .syx

What Windows and the version of InCD you are trying to install?

I run Windows XP hiome here and am trying to install InCD 4. Actually it's
been installed for a while and I am trying to apply the upgrade patch.

(Don't snip out top portion of my post.)

What's the error message?