Old September 6th 07, 01:10 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default how to relete my udf reader ...............ts

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj
http://tinyurl.com/gqnae
http://tinyurl.com/2qnvph
http://tinyurl.com/38wte6

(No Mikey S-Lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a )
(LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels & misquotes!)
'

Scherb066 wrote:

I run NERO for my CD jobs, but happened to install the ROXIO UDF Reader
which did a number on one Nero application.

How do I eliminate this Reader? It is not listed in my control panel. I
cannot find anything to uninstall the thing.

http://www.nero.com/nero6/enu/Roxio_...r_Control.html

You can also try delete/rename:
\Windows\System\Iosubsys\Udfreadr.vxd (win98)