Old April 26th 07, 03:43 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Barry Watzman

Default Intel price cuts

In my view, the issue is not so much what AMD did wrong but what Intel
did right. AMD's biggest problem is just that the Core 2 Duo product
line is just superb in every possible way. There used to be reasons to
buy AMD for some buyers and Intel for other buyers, but as things now
stand, the "right" product for almost every buyer is an Intel product.

S.Lewis wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
And when it runneth it runneth plenty

I'll file this in into the "be careful of what you wish for / you might just
get it." category .

The AMD enthusiast/Intel protest buyer is/was as rabid as any contigent out
there.

Boy it seems business has gotten even more ruthless lately.......probably
just me.

Stew