Old January 25th 05, 11:17 PM
Mr Digital

I have just bought an NEC 3520 drive which supports the ne dual layre format
but only in + at this time. It is compatible for use with -RDL when the
media is available.
"James Clifford" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:28:44 -0800,
lid wrote:

Does anybody know if these exist, or are coming out any time soon?
In case you didn't get the abbr, I'm talking a dual layer DVD burner that
can do: DVD +R, -R, +RW, -RW, RAM, as well as CD +R, - R, +RW, -RW.
That said, AFAIK there is only one released standard for dual layer
burning (I think +, but I can't remember) and I'm not sure if it can do RW
or just R.
Anybody know anything about any of this?
Rumors count

I never heard of CD-R and CD+R or +RW and -RW. Only CDR or CDRW.