Old October 31st 03, 09:33 PM
smh

smh wrote:
Jerry W Barrington wrote:
smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Is this only a rant, not libel?

====================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
====================================
======================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: EZCD 5.02b Enhanced CD mode
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

The above definition, or no definition, of Enhanced CD may have
something to do with this Easy CD Cremator 5 bug:

====================
From: steven
Date: 8/29/01

I have created many enhanced CDs this way using version 4
so I don't think it's me.

It seems that version 5's enhanced CD mode doesn't work,
and it won't let you add sessions to an audio CD, so
if I want to create an enhanced CD I'm stuffed!
====================

Wonder what's this "Enhanced CD" doing here then?

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/roxi...n_history.html

... When creating an Enhanced CD ...
... while burning an Enhanced CD ...

The above Mikey's statement is the fruit of ITS so-called "research":

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: Mixed Modes - and similar
Date: 5/30/01

After doing the research, I have prepared a page on the combination
modes and posted it in the primer at my site. Though one expert has
reviewed it, I look forward to comments from anyone with experience.

So much for the Mikey's so-called "research" and
so much for the so-called "expert" who reviewed it.

[ Any chance to reveal the identity of this so-called "expert?" ]

Mikey, you are a Slimy Scum!