Old October 30th 03, 07:01 AM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Is this only a rant, not libel?

============================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)
============================

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Is EZCD As Bad As Some Say?
Date: 9/28/02

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it
by reporting bugs.

I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.
=====================

No kidding! Have you been violating your precious NDA, Agreement
and Word all these times, Mikey?

=============================
From: smh
Subject: Adaptec TakeTwo: === Response to Mike Richter ===
Date: 11/28/99

Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill) wrote:
smh wrote:

When you returned after a hiatus (or an exile as somebody called it),
you shouted very excitedly what a wonderful product Take Two is and
further added that it alone is worth the price of ECDC4, and it did
backup your system just wonderfully. When Adaptec ****ed up almost all
the functionality of ECDC4, your suggestion that Take Two is bug free
was hard to take.

Sorry about that. I report what I know and what I can subject to NDA.

You can take the NDA and shove it up to you know where.

... I will not violate my word in the NDA on beta results ...

One more time: Take that NDA and shove it up to you know where.

Both you and Adrian should have challenged "not me" and disproved it
with a statement that there were no reports of it either by the beta
testers or from internal tests.

Should I? In spite of my agreement? I don't know whether you consider
your word of no value, but I value mine - highly. That has nothing to do
with the sanctions that are imposed in the NDA, by the way.

What agreement is this? If it is what I think it is, then the comment I
made earlier about the NDA should apply to that also.

...There were reports! And you knew about the Registry corruption.
'There "may" be ... ' my foot. There were! And there will be.
They ought to skin you alive.

I have no comment to offer in violation of my agreement - my contract,
if you prefer - with Adaptec. If you expect me to go back on my word
with them, you will be frustrated.

I thought you knew nothing, but here you are insinuating that you know
something but... My, how noble of you, though!

Mikey:
When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it
by reporting bugs. I make no secret of either my
success or my complaints with it.

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!