Old April 24th 21, 06:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Ant[_3_]

Default Looking for a new flat UPS battery with a real-time on screen display, easy replaceable battery, etc.

Hello.

I have a decade old APC Back-UPS ES-750(BE750G) with its old replaced
dead battery #2. Since it's a very old model, I want to see if there's a
better one out there. I don't like its lack of detailed status on its
physical device like my vertical APC Back-UPS XS 1500 (model: BX1500G).
I want to avoid connecting to a computer to check for details, change
settings, etc.

Also, I hated how replacing its batteries were difficult to disconnect
and reconnect due to the short red and black cables. I do like my tall
APC tower UPS' battery
(https://www.apc.com/shop/us/en/produ...24/P-APCRBC124)
that can be removed and installed without any cables. However, I don't
want the tower one though since the area I want to put it has no height
room. I would also like to have it hold up to 600 watts under heavy
loads and last many minutes.

I can't seem to find a good one. CyberPower has a real-time LCD display,
but its battery seems to be red and black cables like APC's flat UPS.
Also, not enough battery power to hold for a long time.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.
--
o/` Test your might... MORTAL KOMBAT! ... o/`
| |o o| |