Old November 13th 05, 06:32 PM
stargazer257

Default Presario 2100 broken power connector

pab1953wrote:
Is eBay the best source?It was for me. Less than $6 shipped to my
door in two-three days. Search eBay for compaq
presario 2100 jack should get it. The vendor I used
is also selling lots of 10 jacks for
22.99 buy-it-now instead of 2.99 (so obviously don't choose that one
unless you have 9 more laptops to fix...). You may find one for
less, and if you can [b:9fcf29d244]and [/b:9fcf29d244]they can get it
to you within two days go for it. Otherwise, I'd go eBay.

ps, match the picture on eBay with the jack on your board.[/i]