Old February 11th 04, 10:25 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

From: smh
Subject: CD Burning Software Question - Is EZCD As Bad As Some Say?
Date: 10/5/02

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) spewed:

Now... whadayathink? Is EZCD that bad? Should I stear clear,
suck it up, and go with Nero? or...go with EZCD?

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it by reporting bugs.
I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with it.

Are you sure about that, Slimeball? Do you mean like this with the
"Close disk" non-sticky default bug?
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Subject: EZCD 5 has BIGS!!!!
Date: 2/25/01

"Adrian Miller (cRoxio)" wrote:

... When you hit record and the options box comes up, it
lets you change the options and the you hit "Save as Default"
for the next time. This doesn't work and goes back to Adaptec's
default option

Known issue to be fixed in 5.01 due fairly soon.

If this is a "Known issue" then why was this software released with
a known bug??!!! You can't tell me this was not found by a beta
tester, months ago. And if I recall, this was a bug on version 4.0
also. What did you guys do just revamp the GUI on an old engine?

It was found by the beta testers many months ago.
=====================

And like this, seemingly spilling ITS guts out:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 3/5/01

The beta testers screamed about that one throughout development.
It's one of many failures of the default operations - which are
consistently de-faulty.

Some of our comments during development are not printable in polite
society. We have been promised that the default issues will be
fixed; there has been no commitment on when.
=====================

There are two teeny-weeny problems. One is that Mike Richter's gut
spilling came only AFTER Adrian Miller finally acknowledged the bug.

Another teeny-weeny problem is that the bug was first reported on
(9/1/99).
===================
From: jbarry
Subject: attn: Deirdre' Straughan EZCD v4 bug report!
(9/1/99)

It says it defaults to "Close Session and Leave CD Open". However it
really defaults to "Close Disc". Changing it back and tell it to
"Set as Default" doesn't for the most part keep that setting...
===================

Mike Richter was mum with the above, let alone spilling ITS guts out or
screaming. But IT spewed this the very next day:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: EZ Creator 4. 0 - True it has MAJOR bugs ?
Date: 9/2/99

They had a significant beta program ...
=====================

And Mike Richter was again mum with this, let alone spilling ITS guts
out or screaming.
==========================
From: J.F. van Baarlen
Subject: EZCDC4.02 - still not OK
Date: 3/17/00

In the CD-creation setup, I can still not get it to default to 'Close
session and leave CD open'. It still defaults to 'Close CD'. How hard
can it be to fix something so bloody simple? It's just a matter of
reading/writing the correct dword from the registry and selecting the
appropriate radio-button.
==========================

After all that, the Slimeball spewed these:

When I tested for them, I said "bad" things about it by reporting
bugs. I make no secret of either my success or my complaints with
it.

The beta testers screamed about that one throughout development.

ALERT to the trolls: This is another "have you stopped beating your
wife" reply

(Reminder: The bug was reported on (9/1/99).]

Mike Richter, were you whispering?

Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!