Old May 1st 20, 10:36 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Why is this folder so slow?

On 5/1/2020 1:52 PM, Frank Slootweg wrote:
I can - sort of - understand that, but because these 580,000 were
giving you so much hardship, I would have expected you to look at a
few of them, see that they were just News articles and take it from
there, i.e. set/lower the News retention settings in Thunderbird.

No, I knew those were the message files, considering that there were so
many of them, what else could they have been? But often there are other
files interspersed among them, that can often go overlooked because it's
overwhelmed by the mass of all of the main files. Just let the backup
software handle backing all of it up.

Yousuf Khan