Old July 4th 06, 10:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
youth

Default EVGA 7900GT KO SUPERCLOCKED Problems?

"UVP" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 23:36:34 -0500, youth wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message

After purchasing a EVGA 7900GT KO I started to read more into the card &
found their support forums with users mentioning all those problems. But
luckily after I got the card I didn't experience any of those problems &
now
have it overclocked modestly to 550/1600.

Have you run 3DMark06 on it?

Yep & I get a score of around 5000 this paired with a AMD 3800 X2 running at
default speed. Haven't seen the artifacting that's been mentioned with the
last test.

g'day
youth