Old July 4th 06, 10:52 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
UVP

Default EVGA 7900GT KO SUPERCLOCKED Problems?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 23:36:34 -0500, youth wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message

After purchasing a EVGA 7900GT KO I started to read more into the card &
found their support forums with users mentioning all those problems. But
luckily after I got the card I didn't experience any of those problems & now
have it overclocked modestly to 550/1600. So if you go by the forums whether
you get a faulty card or not seems to be a crap shoot, but in reality it's
probably only a small percentage actually with bad cards since eVGA must
have sold alot these card because they were one of first to be discounted &
have a great reputaton for support.

Have you run 3DMark06 on it?