Old July 4th 06, 04:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Clint

Default EVGA 7900GT KO SUPERCLOCKED Problems?

Same problems seem to occur on the 7600GT models, which are also factory
over-clocked.

Clint

"Matt" wrote in message
. ..
I was considering purchasing this card but the reviews on mwave.com say
that that there are known issues with this chipset/card, and EVGA has yet
to solve all of them. And that lots of owners are reporting problems with
either heat or issues with the video card memory.

But there is just this one review so I just thought I'd ask in here to see
if anyone else has had problems.