Old February 8th 05, 02:43 AM
mystro

Default Remarkable Backup Hardware=tomshardware,xbit labs

Just when I needed something I'm happily surprised to find a product
that offers true bullet-proof backups without the anxieties or
questionable restore issues that most current tools leave you
with,anyway...reading of my favorite pc-info web sites Toms and Xbit
labs both of whom rave about Radix Protector, I was immediately
impressed but now wonder why such a marvelous tool has not really been
known outside of the larger institutions/corporations and geek insiders
especially when it will work perfectly with a home user?

http://www.radixamerica.com/

And for the skeptical..no I do not work for Radix.