Old December 28th 04, 04:47 AM
PRIVATE1964

The 6600GT pci-e pulls almost all it's current from the 12v, and that would
have plenty.
On my similar system, if the agp bridge pulled alot from the 5v I'd be right
at or past the limit.

Here are the sites to use to figure it out:

http://takaman.jp/D/?english

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/vid...00gt-oc_3.html

http://www.xbitlabs.com/misc/picture...orce6600gt-oc/

6600gt_power_table-b.gif&1=1

I'm waiting for xbit to measure an agp 6600GT.

I've got an Antec SL300, 2200+ amd mobile as a 2800+, 2 512 pc2700, 2 7200
hd's, sound blaster live value, slow speed fans.

I know I'll be ok if the agp doesn't add alot to the 5v.

What rail does the AGP version of the 6600GT pull from the most +12 or +5, It
must also pull some current from the +3.3 right? Thanks.