Old December 30th 16, 09:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
[email protected]

Default Corrupted vertical mouse cursors once in a while...

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 4:57:29 PM UTC-7, rms wrote:
Ever since major computer hardware upgrades in the end of December 2008, I
noticed once in a while and rarely randomly, my mouse cursor gets
corrupted

I wouldn't be blaming the videocard for this, it could be the various
add-in cards as well. Get the latest bios & drivers for your realtek nic
www.realtek.com.tw as well as the tuner cards and audiocard. the latest ms
mouse driver wouldn't hurt either.

rms

Ha. I still see this issue in my 2+ months old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 OS with the same video card and many hardwares (not HDD since it died with its Windows XP Pro SP3). So, it's not the softwares like the OS. Also, I was watching video files in 64-bit MPC-HC.