Old July 29th 07, 11:43 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jim Ford

Default which ink is likely to run out first?

Brendan R. Wehrung wrote:
I've got a fairly new Canon MP600 for which I will eventually have to buy
ink. Office Depot sent me a coupon that might be useful ($10 off $25 or
more on ink) but I have to project which ink tanks are going to need
replacement first. My guess is large black...followed by which colors?

I fitted a CIS to my printer about 2 months ago. I've noticed the yellow
is going down the fastest, closely followed by light magenta, then light
cyan, then cyan and magenta. Black is the last. I print mainly wild
flowers and landscapes.

Jim Ford