Old July 15th 03, 11:05 PM
Howard Kaikow

Try

http://www.intel.com/design/pentium4/manuals/

There are other links there that will likely get you to the mobo manuals.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.
"Jerry Turba" wrote in message
newsan.2003.07.15.02.44.43.956328.2456@localhost .localdomain...
I am considering the intel d865perl and d875pbz boards but I like to read
the manuals before I buy one.
I have been all over the intel site but cannot find the manuals to
download. While I was on the site they asked if I wanted to take a
survey, so I did. I also stated in the survey that I could not find the

manuals.

I just got an email repsonse from intel giving me a list of 10 articles
that they could send but they were bits and pieces of the manual ( memory
errors during OS installation how to install heatsink/fan, replacing the
cmos battery etc)

DO they not have downloadable manuals anymore?
Could someone please give a link where I could find them?

Thanks
Jerry