Old June 11th 19, 09:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shadow[_2_]

Default "Microsoft Announces Modern OS" by Paul Thurrott

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 05:46:30 +0000, T. Ment
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:56:19 -0500, Char Jackson wrote:

Windows 7 x64 Pro is the best ever.

IDK about that, but in 6 more months, time expires. Then you're out of
luck.

Not true.

Is true.

Nothing expires

When Windows 7 reaches its End of Life phase on January 14, 2020,
Microsoft will stop releasing updates and patches for the operating
system

and no luck runs out.

No fixes, no luck.

Windows 7 will continue humming right along.

Infected with Bluekeep or who knows what else.

Remind me to warn my XP. On second thoughts ... I'll keep it a
secret. Don't want to terrorize the poor thing.
I admit I was a little worried FIVE YEARS AGO when M$ promised
malware would IMMEDIATELY destroy it. Not too sure now if that wasn't
a "M$ blatant lie" [TM pending].
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004