Old December 8th 17, 05:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default What is the thread size for screws to mount a HDD or Floppy drive?

james wrote:

What is the thread size for screws to mount a HDD or Floppy drive?

I know they are very small, and vary in length, but I think they are all
the same thickness and thread pitch. I need to see if I can get these at
a local hardware store, or else I will have to go to ebay.

Anyone know the specs on them?

So you didn't bother to read replies to your prior post dated 9 days ago
under your other nym when you did not cross-post?