Old June 9th 10, 02:15 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mike Easter

Default Got it working! First post from inside Damn Small Linux! Needmore help pls

RayLopez99 wrote:
Mike Easter

If you are opposed to crossposting, as am I, then you shouldn't
crosspost at all yourself, including replies to crossposted messages.

Then are you opposed to SymLink (linking) files in Unix too?

I am talking about (not) crossposting news messages. I am not
interested in talking about SymLink. Or recipes and their
cross-referencing.

Do you have any intention whatsoever in determining the mobo and ram
potential and what is and is not populating which available ram slots in
this P54C comp3 DT desktop?

--
Mike Easter