Old June 8th 10, 02:35 PM posted to comp.os.linux.setup,alt.comp.linux,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
RayLopez99

Default Got it working! First post from inside Damn Small Linux! Needmore help pls

On Jun 8, 3:27*pm, RayLopez99 wrote:
[]

I also want to install OpenOffice 1.0, which is the only thing that
will run on this old hardware...

On second thought, I think I'll recommend that only .RTF format be
used...that's good enough. "Beevor" and "Ted" are two RTF editors in
DamnSmallLinux that seem to work (though TED just crashed on me, when
I clicked on the "recently opened" link--you have to not use it and
simply use the 'open' menu--stuff like this is typical of amateur
slopware/ freeware, but you get what you pay for).

RL