Old August 22nd 03, 09:11 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

wrote:
Sorry! The message I get from Nero is; "The CD is COPYRIGHTED"! Not-
"writer protected"!
I get this same message on ALL CDs that I tried to copy?! even prev.
downloaded stuff I have done myself!

Did you see "Digital copy permitted"?

Change software. Most programs ignore the prohibition against digital
duplication; yours appears to pay attention to it. (Typically, the bit
is set by whatever program writes the disc.)

Why are you commenting on Nero, Mikey? Do you use Nero, Mikey?
Remember this weasel drivel of yours?

[...not use...not know...not write...]

Don't you remember that the above weasel drivel was your weasel excuse
for not acknowledging the Ezcd 5 not writing Mode 1 bug?

Also, was Adrian Miller wrong about you, Mikey?
=======================
From: Adrian Miller
Subject: Sam needs to apologise to Mike now.
(was: Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?)
Date: 4/25/01

Unlike certain people he does not like to speculate on matters
that he does not have personal experience of.

Didn't Adrian Miller have reliable information then, Mikey?
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 8/2/01

[Adrian Miller] does provide reliable information
when he has it in my experience.