Old February 6th 05, 12:52 PM
BruceM

Well I could say yes but if it's wrong both ends then you're in trouble. (&
I bet you can't see the colour the other end?)
I'd get a multimeter & test it. I'd be surprised if it's wrong really
regardless of colours.
In simple terms, if the "bottom" pin (which you described as green/yellow)
has continuity with the same pin on the other end then it's OK.
See if your wifes got a frying pan to try it in? lol

"Fitz" wrote in message
I'm replacing the power supply on an Antec Aria case with a replacement
power supply shipped from Antec. Replacing it requires unplugging the

power
supply from the rear AC outlet connector on the case. There are 3 leads-
black, white, and green/yellow. When unplugging the old one, the leads

were
green/yellow on the bottom, black on the left, and white on the right
(looking at it from the rear). The new one was shipped from the factory

with
the power leads plugged in (have to be disconnected to install), with the
green/yellow and the white reversed, so that white is on the bottom. Am I
correct in thinking that green/yellow is ground and should be on the

bottom,
Neutral is white, and black is Positive? If so, the following should be
correct?

O -white O - black

O - green/yellow

Thanks,
Fitz

Outgoing mail scanned with AVG 7 and is virus free