Old January 16th 16, 11:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,general,alt.windows7.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Ant

Default What wears out in an HDD?

Users learned how to bend things back
into place after too many head bangings.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Oh, for the good old days !

You're free to use them again any time you like.

IIRC, you had to park the drives with software like on 3.5" floppy
disk(ette)s if the drives were being moved. I know I did this on my IBM
PS/2 model 30 286 10 Mhz desktop PC!
--
Quote of the Week: "... human societies send their young men to war, weaver-ant societies send their old ladies." --Wilson and Holldobler
| |o o| |